Managed Off-Site Backup
C3SD Inc.’s Disaster Recovery Services provides the automated encrypted backup of data (Word, Excel, PDF’s) to an off-site location. With Disaster Recovery it is generally expected that backups occur once a day and that after a disaster data would be restored to new Hardware, either purchased by the Client or provided on loan by C3SD Inc.
- Protection from Fire, Flood or Theft.
- Automated backup with failure alerting to C3SD Inc.
- Competently configurable allowing the backup of as much or little data as needed.
Business Continuity is the term used for how a business would continue after a major disruption to its IT infrastructure. Think of Business Continuity as the next progression of off-site backup ensuring that continuous copies of data are transmitted throughout the day without the hassle of tapes or USB Devices.
C3SD Inc. offers two options based upon your business needs:
- Hyper-V Secure Continuous Replication: Utilizing Microsoft’s built-in tools included with Server 2012, R2 or 2016, data from a “Main” on-site location is securely transferred via the internet to Private Cloud Corporation’s Infrastructure. Generally Replication occurs every 5 or 15 minutes.
- Hyper-V Off-Site backup Service: Much like Replication, data from a “Main” site is security transferred across the web to PCC’s infrastructure. However this “backup” typically occurs after business hours, once or twice a day.